My JavaScript book is out! Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your beginner or average dev skills.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What time is it ?

Dojo 0.4 has been released and one of its new features is a clock widget ... a clock widget ? ... Yes, a "fantastic" JavaScript Client Time based clock widget !!!

Hey Dojo developers, why do you think that OS (bottom right) clock isn't enought ?

It seems that Web 2.0 is going to be the new Flash 5 of the net ... I don't like it!

Ok, your framework is amazing, your code is fantastic ... but I wonder who need another JS clock ?

Is this server-side Greenwich time based ? None ...
Can I flip something inside that to set an appointment ? None ...
... then I can understand You only if it's a SVG demo (However, who care about my opinion ?)

Finally, since it's time to create clock widgets, I've decieded to waste my time with a basic digital clock and sure ... if you add some hour you could have different times too ...

This is my "fantastic" digital clock ... (LOL)


P.S. hey guys, it's only a joke :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA the new Flash ... the sad thing is ... your right.