My JavaScript book is out! Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your beginner or average dev skills.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

jQuery + jQuery UI + Full Flora Theme ... less than 32Kb

Don't You trust me? It's so diabolically simple with packed.it ... and more than a professional Web Developer complained about "why on heart noone talk about that service" :D

It's not packer, it's not YUICompressor, It's the only one that cache both CSS and JavaScript in a single file ... it's for PHP4, PHP5, Python wsgi, Python psp, C#.NET ... so, what are you waiting for?

Ok, I'll let you try this full package:
jQuery 1.2.3 and jQuery UI 1.5b with full Flora Theme included.

Enjoy ;)

P.S. jQueryUI.html example file calls jQueryUI.php, jut change estension in your server if you want python or .NET

4 comments:

kentaromiura said...

...It's only me or this script give error in IE ?
can you test it please?
it say to me that it miss a semicolon ; thanks, i've tried the csharp version, of course :D

Andrea Giammarchi said...

error only with IE? ... I don't use IE and I didn't test them :D

Anyway, You are right ... IE has an error and, of course, only IE.

So, I guess it's not a MyMin problem, and I wonder why on heart people still use that browser :cry:

Thanks for debug ;)

Anonymous said...

Awsome!

I has looking for a packed version of JQueryUI, but this is much better.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I cant seem to get it to work.:(